Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

Morricone's long Red Sonja LP wanted

I am looking for the Varese LP that had 20 tracks, NOT the one that featured only two suites
from the score. There were over 50 minutes of music on this LP. It needs to be in excellent
condition (sleeve doesn't matter) as I need to master a CD from it. If you don't want to part
with it, I Can borrow it for a week and then return it to you. You will get a special Thank You
credit on the CD.

Robin

rob, May 29, 2010; 4:26 AM

Answers

Send me an email and we could work something out.

TheSaint.786@blueyonder.co.uk

TheSaint.786, May 29, 2010; 11:02 AM

Rob,

Are you sure this exists? Looking at the listing here on this website, it looks like someone listed the tracks from the bootleg cd. Basically the suites broken down, with a 14 minute "reprise" suite of repeated material tagged on the end.

chansteele, May 29, 2010; 3:19 PM

Oh, it seems the "reprise" is a Prague rerecording, with some Hundra music thrown in.

So it seems the 2 suites are the only music that is available. Despite this, excellent news that you are pursuing this title! It's a grand one.

chansteele, May 29, 2010; 7:55 PM

Hello.

I'm afraid Chansteele is right. The track listing of the Varèse LP featured in SoundtrackCollector is wrong. It corresponds to the CD bootleg pairing the RED SONJA score with the rejected WHAT DREAMS MAY COME. All the vinyl releases (American Varèse, Italian or German) have two long suites with a total running time of 36' 37''.

You can check it here:

Original LP: http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-SONJA-Ennio-Morricone-OST-S-LP-SEALED-MINT-Rare-/350358603603?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5193000753

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,
Angel

angeldibujo, May 30, 2010; 3:45 PM

Happy now, Nic?

Greetings,
Angel

angeldibujo, May 30, 2010; 4:56 PM

Chansteele and Angel are right. I have checked it with my own LP and have changed the tracklist in the database.

Ton
SoundtrackCollector.com

ton.werkman, May 30, 2010; 5:33 AM

I thought you cant post links to bootlegs here.....oh well!!.....

Dont need to be sarcastic.....you know its not correct to advertise your bootlegs here.

nicolas28, May 31, 2010; 7:17 PM

Thanks; we located the appropriate music.

rob, May 31, 2010; 3:35 PM

Not sarcastic, Nic. Polite. ;-)

Cheers,
Angel

angeldibujo, June 1, 2010; 4:56 PM

Robin, is this the only LP you're after? I have lots of others, including Morricone, in top condition. Let me know your e-mail address and I'll send an Offerings List.

ajvin9, July 3, 2010; 1:24 AM

Frontend development is becoming increasingly important in the world of Javascript,
HTML5 and CSS. As now students can visit
https://www.resumesplanet.com/resume_help.php to learn these languages in a few
days. It's a new area for most developers to work on but it has quickly evolved into
something that companies must not ignore. Keep it up!

kexalox548, November 22, 2021; 1:25 PM

Contribute an answer