Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

4 Soundtrack Cd's For Sale

I have 4 soundtrack cds for sale at $10 each. Shipping is $3 for up to two cds and $4 for all 3 cds. These are first come, first get basis. I go by who sent in payment first, even at the time it was sent. The person or persons getting it will be named by first name on here. Those of you who have also sent payment, but didn't make it as the first buyer will get refunded. I will not keep your money, so dont' worry. You send payment through Paypal using the send payment or money option...go to personal option...and then money owed. That way no one is hit with a Paypal fee. Conditions are from way they where sent to me and are second copies.

Send payment to: aclockwork_oranges71@yahoo.com.

The cds are as follows:

SPEED - MARK MANCINA (LA LA LAND RECORDS) (CD IS OPENED AND NEW. CASE DOOR HINGE IS CRACKED AT THE BOTTOM WHERE THE HINGE DOESN'T HOLD ON TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CASE. TEETH OF THE HUB IS ALL BROKEN OUT, CD IS IN A SLIM CASE)

WIZARDS - ANDREW BELLING (LA LA LAND RECORDS) (CD IS NEW AND STILL SEALED)

THE FOG - JOHN CARPENTER (SILVA SCREEN RECORDS/NEW EXPANDED EDITION) (OPENED BUT NEW. THE BOOKLET HAS A FACTORY CUT ERROR OF IT BEING CUT SLIGHTLY CROOKEDLY...EITHER FROM THE TOP OR THE BOTTOM)

THE UNTOUCHABLES - ENNIO MORRICONE (LA LA LAND RECORDS) (OPENED BUT NEW. DISC 1 HAS A SLIGHT FLAU IN THE ARTWORK ON CAPONE'S HAT, BUT THE CD'S ARE NEW)

aclockwork_oranges71, January 28, 2013; 9:15 AM

Answers
 Contribute an answer