Forum - General Questions

Question

Very basic question about usage of soundtrackcollector.com

Hello,
before asking this question, I read carefully the FAQ and the forum but it still remains unclear.

What soundtrackcollector.com is for?

Is it to help people privately exchanging soundracks between them? Or is that forbidden? For example: I am looking for soundtrack "XYZ" and at the same time I own the CDs of soundtracks "AAA" and "BBB"... what do I have to do?

Sorry for the trivial question, but I just can't understand.
Thank you very much for any help you can give me.

P.

genr.engrg, March 31, 2013; 10:01 PM

Answers

soundtrackcollector.com is an online database compiling data about as many film music CD/LP/MC/download releases as possible. This can help you a lot when you are looking for a soundtrack and want to find the most complete version, for example. Or it can tell you IF a movie score was ever released separately from the movie at all.

As a member, you can also use it to compile a list of your OWN soundtrack albums by adding any soundtrack you have to your (virtual) collection - just click "Add this label to my: Collection" next to an album entry in the database here.

handstand, April 1, 2013; 5:47 PM

And yes, the "looking for a soundtrack" section is often used by people to list titles for trade or sale. You can list titles you have available, and/or titles you want. The only things forbidden are illegal copies.

betenoir, April 6, 2013; 8:35 PM

Contribute an answer