Forum - General Questions

Question

Alfabetical order is lost?

Hi,
Please, could you tell me why new additions to my list (Man of Steel,
Oblivion, Star Trek Into Darkness) appear at the top of my list and
not in right alfabetical order? Display for printing is wrong too!
Thanks a lot!
Jordi

jordiroselles, May 27, 2013; 4:30 PM

Answers

For me there is just 1 new title appearing at the top of my "Collection".

My most recent additions (added AFTER the one I just mentioned) are not at the top. Except for the 1 new title I mentioned the alphabetical order is still there. Titles starting with numbers and the like rank and have always ranked before those starting with an "A".

handstand, May 28, 2013; 5:44 PM

Hi,
In my case, three titles keep appearing at the top of my collection list
and not in the correct alphabetical order...
Man of Steel, Oblivion and Star Trek Into Darkness...
Jordi

jordiroselles, May 30, 2013; 4:59 AM

This is a longtime occuring problem when the collection is ordered by composer: all the titles added to the database after a certain date are displayed first and only after them you can see the rest of the collection ordered by the composer alphabetically.

It shows fine when ordered by title, except for All'Ultimo Sangue, which shows at the very beginning because there is an extra space bar before the first word (I sent a correction to this title some time ago but it wasn't fixed).

42zaphod, May 30, 2013; 8:30 AM

It is because the title was entered into the database with a space line before the title. Click on update title and delete the space if you encounter this problem with other titles, I just submitted a change for the three films mentioned above.

philkws, May 30, 2013; 8:32 AM

Thank you for the tip. I was wondering where this thing came from.
In my case, I submitted correction for 8 titles with a space line before their actual title.

latimimc, August 18, 2013; 12:13 AM

Contribute an answer