Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

original CDs & soundtrack CDs for sale

hi guys,

i have about 3000 over original music & soundtrack CDs for sale at ebay. all new albums! my prices are 50% off MRSP...

check my ebay at
http://myworld.ebay.com.my/audio_artifact

seller ID: audio_artifact

thanks for viewing!
cheers
-vin-

vinoviruz, September 3, 2013; 6:29 AM

Answers

didier.braire,
i have already sold 70+ albums since i first register as an ebay user in Jan 2013

u must understand a few things:
1) in order to provide the best price, i only list my items under ebay Malaysia to avoid fees from ebay
2) if u know Malaysia, we live in a country where piracy is the number 1 crime in movies, music & drama... a premier shows in the USA in 1 day, u can find a pirated copy following day
3) if u notice, all my CDs are relatively older albums, that is because our CD shop closed down & these CDs are all of our stocks left, there will also be no more new CDs

therefore, u can see that majority of Malaysians don't actually give original CDs a second look. i can only project my sales to collectors & sites such as these

just look at my ebay feedbacks, i have dealt with buyers from the USA, recently sent a package to Moscow, Russia & i do have enquiries for postage charges every now & then to the UK, Portugal, etc...

no bids does not mean that i am not genuine, u have no proof of that & i ask for u not to defame a person just because of ur own creative thinking

thanks

vinoviruz, September 9, 2013; 3:28 AM

didier.braire,
although the question was not directed to me, but when u reply to a posting questioning the integrity of a person... the person has the rights to speak up

vinoviruz, September 10, 2013; 3:12 AM

Contribute an answer