Forum - General Questions

Question

Disappointed on this website, slow update on database, and forum rule have problem

so disappointed on this website, this website, good concept, but lose soul. that's why member did not used this web to become a social network.

soundtrack database update ,very slow,seems no response, why member need sign up?member(s) want to show off his unique, rare collections here and have connection between members!The website accept member to be update the info of soundtrack to build up better datebase but the website do not trust the member ?!If the info goes wrong,another member will correct it.Please trust member!And the website do not support asian Language,you know,Japan S.Koera, Taiwan,Hong Kong have many good composers Now.

The Forum of this website is not the bridge between members,members cannot get connect each other,only can post "have something to sell on ebay....."hey,I go to ebay to search ,why I go here?there is no meaning on this forum!

All members here love soundtracks ,they want to share the info,news about soundtracks,recommend good soundtrack to other,meet friends here around the world.but this web,froum just like a billboard in supermarket to sell car.......

I am the new member,just two months, may be say too much, but i just want the web running better and have a place to go for free.thank you for your attendion.

I know this message will be cut by web manager later,hope the manager can read this and think about the future of this web.Thank You.

dicktkhtam, May 5, 2014; 11:09 AM

Answers

This is not a social site. You should try Film Score Monthly for that, or
the Intrada forum.

riotengine, July 15, 2014; 10:50 AM

Widely, there are two fundamental causes of performance issues with a SQL server application community troubles. https://www.ictsystemsllc.com

owaisalisheikh67, August 28, 2021; 9:27 AM

Contribute an answer