Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

looking for movie Firefox soundtrack. Could anyone help me?

Does anyone know where I could get the soundtrack to the (Clint Eastwood) film Firefox? Or at least the songs from that movie on a greatest hits type thing?? Thanks in advance to anyone for any possible help!!

brianrodriguez74, August 28, 2004; 4:03 AM

Answers

I think this score was never recorded on CD (officialy !) score by Maurice Jarre

laurentsoyer, August 28, 2004; 1:40 PM

Like yourself I too have asked this question a long time ago without any luck. However I do recall seeing a post here (soundtrack collector) where someone said that they had it. They never elaborated and I suspect he was just being a dickhead.

Suffice to say I don't think we will see this one at all.

dln1700, August 28, 2004; 5:38 PM

Response to looking for movie Firefox soundtrack. Thank you all for replying to my post!!

You all who replied to my post about where to get the Firefox soundtrack thank you all so much for at least giving me some info. to the best of your knowledge! It's really a shame that a soundtrack was never released officially for the movie Firefox. Anyway thank you all wholeheartdly for your time and help!!

brianrodriguez74, August 28, 2004; 11:53 PM

Maurice Jarre did the music but what i have been told he destroyed the notes after the film hence why its hard to find

paulds75, June 19, 2009; 10:53 AM

Contribute an answer