Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

FEAR Soundtrack

Does anyone know the name of the song on the Fear Soundtrack with Mark Wahlberg and Reese Witherspoon during the part where Reese is talking to her friend outside by the pool. It starts when she is gets those pictures out of the garbage at her house. Thanks.

, March 25, 2005; 6:32 PM

Answers

umm the only song i remember from that movie is wild horses by mazzy star

, May 8, 2005; 10:04 AM

Yes, it is Toad the Wet Sprocket "Something's Always Wrong" I too wanted to know that song. It is on their album Dulcinea

, May 12, 2005; 6:05 AM

does anyone no the name of the song where reese witherspoon and her friend go into a bar and they see mark wahlberg playing pool and the song is playing in the background

beewithgee, February 5, 2006; 10:23 AM

hey does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when mark wahlberg was sitin at the bar waiting 4 nicole

cowgirl_up_1915, March 30, 2006; 12:14 PM

sarahrother wrote: "umm the only song i remember from that movie is wild horses by mazzy
star"

This cover was not recorded by Mazzy Star, it was Sarah McLachlan. In fact, Mazzy Star has
never recorded a version of The Rolling Stones' "Wild Horses".

superhore, May 23, 2006; 2:23 AM

"Wild Horses" was done by The Cranberries

no_spam, June 3, 2006; 5:47 AM

You are all wrong. Wild Horses was sung by The Sundays for the soundtrack.

olympiavegas, June 9, 2006; 9:57 PM

Hey guys, I have been looking for the songs on the fear track since that movie came out. And I signed up just to give you the list of the songs I just found that are on that track: "Wild Horses" by The Sundays, "Animal" by Prick, "Comedown" by Bush, "MachineHead" by Bush, "Something's Always Wrong" by Toad The Wet Sprocket, "Green Mind" by Dink, "The Illist", By Mark Wahlberg, and "Irie Vibe" by One Love.

fairypassonate, June 17, 2006; 2:57 AM

Wild Horses is sung by The Sundays. you can get it on their album "Blind" go to msn.com and put in the sundays on the search bar. when it comes up you can listen to a sample of the song and hear it for yourself

annie_m_hall2003, June 18, 2006; 3:27 AM

I would also like to know the song where reese goes to the bar with her friends at the beginning and sees mark whalberg playing pool in the back.

swimmguy13, July 24, 2006; 2:54 AM

Yeah is the song when Reese first sees Mark playing pool in the pool hall with Margo and Gary "Irie Vibe" by One Love? (the one that sounds reggae..."come along and take a ride"...Is that what it's called?

virgo_star_mistress, July 25, 2006; 6:44 AM

i had the same question, and then my freind got the song, its Mazzy Star -Wild Horses

tinkybell182000, August 9, 2006; 8:00 AM

farrypassonate, you are freakin awesome! I have wanted these songs for a long time, and could not find them. THANKS!!!

cowgirl_1up, September 9, 2006; 5:02 AM

whats the song when david is waiting for nicole at the bar..

maryBary1234, October 18, 2006; 11:07 PM

I believe that song is The Illist by Mark Walhberg, but don't ask me how to find it. I have been searching for a while.
( the song while he is waiting at the bar after the school locker shot.)

adamandruska, October 30, 2006; 10:48 PM

New news, The song "The Illist" from the bar shot and the song "Irie Vibe" at the pool table shot in the beginning were only contracted for the movie and were never realeased as singles or on albums. So all in all your never gonna find them. That Sucks!

adamandruska, November 1, 2006; 1:11 PM

does anyone no the name of the song where reese witherspoon and her friend go into a bar and they see mark wahlberg playing pool and the song is playing in the background i really need to know?

zachmiddleclass, November 3, 2006; 2:41 PM

The song "Irie Vibe" is where they skip school to go to Largo's and see them playing pool
The song "The Illist" is where he is setting at the bar at Largo's waiting for Nicole
The song "Wild Horses" is by The Sundays performed by Sarah Mclachlan

adamandruska, December 10, 2006; 8:10 PM

Ok Ok The Sundays sing Wild Horses in Fear and they are not fronted by Sarah Mclachlan. However, a friend of mine told me Mazzy Star does a cover to Wild Horses. Whether or not that is true, I don't know but I do know it is The Sunday's version of Wild Horses in the movie for sure. Why didn't they just put out a soundtrack?!!

afg415, December 28, 2006; 6:14 AM

does any body know the name of the song that plays when mark and reese are on the roller coaster??

big_mama_parent, December 31, 2006; 4:42 PM

Hey everybody, Just bought the fear movie, I was also wondering if anybody knew the name of the song when nicole and david are on the rollercoaster????

tegan_rausch, January 10, 2007; 12:12 AM

Hello, I have looked everywhere to buy or download the Fear soundtrack and I cannot find it anywhere. I have also looked on Itunes for Wild Horses by Sarah Mclachlan and also did a google search for it as well plus all the other songs from the film. It's soo annoting as the soundtrack is cool and I want it on my Ipod. Does anyone have a clue where I can find these songs????

pinknic, January 20, 2007; 7:32 PM

LIMEWIRE, they have everything...ok...almost everything

jdogrocks, February 2, 2007; 8:25 PM

I also want to know the name of a music of the film... But he is at the moment where they are in the park! It is the voice candy of a woman... Somebody knows?

daiene.ametista, February 4, 2007; 7:36 AM

so what ur saying is that no one here has the song "irie vibe"and that it cant be found cause the song was only made for the movie and not made to sell.........

ilkedat, February 23, 2007; 11:37 PM

Wild Horses"
by The Sundays

"Animal"
by Prick

"Comedown"
by Bush

"MachineHead"
by Bush

"Something's Always Wrong"
by Toad the Wet Sprocket

"Green Mind"
by Dink

"The Illist"
by Mark Wahlberg (as Marky Mark)

"Irie Vibe"
by One Love

ilkedat, February 23, 2007; 11:42 PM

Lets see, I've viewed quite a few answers - in response to ppl wanting to know songs from the movie 'Fear'. The song that is playing when Resse & her friends enter Largo's when the skip school & Resse sees Mark playing pool is called 'One Love' by Irie Vibe.

The song that is playing when Reese & Mark are on the rollercoaster is 'Wild Horses' by The Sundays.

The song that is playing when Mark is waiting for Reese after he puts a note in her locker is 'The Illist' by Mark Wahlberg.

Does anyone know how to find 'The Illist' by Mark Wahlberg & 'One Love' by Irie Vibe? I cant find them, I know they were made just for the film, but they gotta be found sumwhere.

If anyone knows, plz email me: myprerogative41@hotmail.com

myprerogative41, February 26, 2007; 12:52 AM

I'm having a difficult time finding all of the songs on the soundtrack, also. "Wild horses" by The Sundays can be downloaded for free at:
http://www.zshare.net/download/the-sundays-wild-horses-mp3.html.

Please let me know if anyone locates "Irie Vibe" or "The Ilist".

Thanks.

chitsky, February 27, 2007; 11:53 PM

i was reveiwing the questions that were asked and i have the same question that two other people asked and were never answered. ook the ? is what is the name of the song that is playing when Mark and Reese are on the Roller Coster!?!!?!!

mvallo, March 24, 2007; 1:39 PM

I have been trying to find "Irie Vibe" by one love on LimeWire and they don't have it! You can't find it any where!!!!

ash_marlow87, March 26, 2007; 6:47 PM

AHHHH this is really starting to make me mad lol i want those songs!!

creekfb75, April 11, 2007; 3:54 AM

The song you are searing for is Come Down by Bush. And the Wild hores song was originally done by the Rolling stones (Just not in the movie)

skiperdee1979, April 17, 2007; 1:32 AM

How about the actual theme song at beggining and then again at the end of movie( instrumental and percussion) . who/what band and name of song ? it doesnt even show in credits

onebod4god, April 21, 2007; 6:18 AM

The song on the rollercoaster is Wild Horses. They use it twice in the movie for the steamy effect. This is one of my favorite movies!! Sux that they dont have a soundtrack, but its funny so many people are talking about it 10 years after it came out. Its an awesome movie! It has been on 3 times in the last 2 days and Ive seen it every time. As soon as you see 5 mins, your hooked! If anyone happens to come across those two lingering songs...let me know! I think one of the reasons i love this movie so much is because Im Nicole and ive dated a few psychos! LOL ~

shiygirl16, May 13, 2007; 5:47 AM

Response to FEAR Soundtrack (Rave Party)

(copy)

I just saw fear on Showtime the other day (it's on again this Friday nite too) & it made me think I'd like to ride a rollercoaster in a bad way. *sweating* :0)~
I think the Wild Horses version by the Sundays is the BEST - I think it's better than the Stones original if that's even possible....

I have the VCR tape that I bought after it first came out.
If you watch the movie, on the credits at the end for the music, I always thought they listed the songs in the order they were played in the movie - most list that way. But since people have said 2 songs aren't available, I wasn't sure what order the song I want appears in the credits??

Anyways, Q: WHAT SONG IS PLAYING @ THE RAVE PARTY?
It's in the beginning where she first hooks up with Wahlberg & he takes her out to the roof when the party's raided (some fight broke out).
I LUV that song & I want it.

I don't know why I never paid attn. to that soundtrack years ago, but just seeing it again 'woke me back up' to it all.
I don't even like Wahlberg, I never have, but that rollercoaster scene about kills me.
*swoon*

Nadiine9, May 14, 2007; 10:51 PM

I've looked on Limewire for all the songs on the soundtrack..and other than Bush's songs...I found Green Mind by Dink and Somethings Always Wrong by Toad The Wet Sprocket....I also found the FEAR soundtrack available on Amazon.com for $69.99..NOT cheap :(

zoellners5, May 27, 2007; 1:35 AM

that soundtrack you found on Amazon.com was not for FEAR with Reese and Mark. It was for a film made in 1994 called THE FEAR. Sorry to burst your bubble.. I was hoping it was the soundtrack also.

Rooners19, June 6, 2007; 5:01 AM

In response to April 21 2007 by onebod4god...The score of the movie was by Carter Burwell. I also liked the instrumental score played in the beginning & end of the movie..he has his own website which plays 2 short versions of the song @ http://www.carterburwell.com

TREYCEMONE, June 14, 2007; 9:13 AM

WHAT SONG IS PLAYING @ THE RAVE PARTY?
It's in the beginning where she first hooks up with Wahlberg & he takes her out to the roof when the party's raided (some fight It's really fast and sounds like Rob Zombie - Isn't there ANYBODY out there who knows it???

whipcreamwitch, July 4, 2007; 9:13 PM

It is still plagueing me ten years later, how can we get ahold of a copy of Irie Vibe? The band has to see the HUGE following of people desperate to have the song. Anyone know how to get a hold of the band?

prplbuterfli, July 17, 2007; 12:44 AM

Does anyone know the song in the background where Reese Witherspoon and Alyssa Milano are walking into the bar and they see Mark Whalberg for the first time? I think it's something like.... "Come along and take a ride"? and I looked at the credits and it says it's called "A Postitive Vibe" I think!? I'm not sure and I've wanted to know since forever! Thanks!

Arturox2009, July 23, 2007; 5:46 PM

i found exactly what i was looking for!!! thanks everyone...

merissakay, October 29, 2007; 1:01 PM

i have looked EVERYWHERE for "irie vibe" and i cant find it anyyywhere.... does anyone know where i can find it??? it sucks so bad that they didnt make a soundtrak for this movie :-(

jayjpecks, January 3, 2008; 2:02 AM

ok guys. they did make a soundtrack for the movie FEAR. hard to find, yes, but its out there. i was actually checkin one out at Costco in Santa Clarita, CA. yea i woulda bought it right then n there but i didnt have any extra money. they had quite a bit of them, they were a double package, it was the fear soundtrack and sum other movie soundtrack. so go to your nearest Costco n see if they got it.! or you can try borders or barnes n noble cuz i did see it there too in Valencia,ca. GOOD LUCK!

lovememarky, January 20, 2008; 2:10 AM

Theses are the songs I listen to while watching the movie to confirm if they are correct and which scene they played on. I can't find Irie Vibe by One Love and The Illist by Marky Mark. I wish I could find the Fear Soundtrack. Great songs!

Beginning of the movie at Largo’s where Nicole (Reese) sees David (Mark) for the first time – Ire Vibe by One Love (Can’t Find it)

The Rave Party (Accidental Club - Where Nicole(Reese) first talks to David (Mark)) – Green Mind by Dink

David (Mark) picks Nicole (Reese) up ffor the first time and goes to play Pool at Largo’s – Comedown by Bush

At the Carnival where Nicole (Reese) and David (Mark) are on the rollercoaster – Wild Horses by The Sundays

David (Mark) waiting for Nicole (Reese) at Largo’s to make up but she doesn't show - ? Think it is The Illist by Marky Mark

At David (Mark) and Friends’ house yelling at David for bailing on them - Machine Head by Bush

The guys show up at Margo’s Pool with Nicole (Reese) running away from David (Mark) – Something’s Always Wrong by Toad the Wet Sprocket

Nicole (Reese) finds out that David (Mark) makes Margo have sex with him – Animal by Prick

chasityt33, January 21, 2008; 11:34 PM

i thought that there was a song while they were having sex if eneybodys know's the name of the song please reply bac if not o-well i guess i was wrong lol..

bc_cheergurl_2011, February 12, 2008; 6:05 PM

you can find all 12 SONGS from FEAR OST on IOFFER to buy

tudor_constantin69, March 13, 2011; 7:44 AM

Does anyone know the song that was playing when nicole looks in on margo screwing logan and then david about to cheat with margo? the party, the finale break up.

baileybabe89, December 30, 2008; 5:02 AM

I tried looking for the illist and the song one love by irie vibe, but its impossible to find. Its not any where, i even looked on lime wire and nothing. The closest thing i found on those songs were on you tube. And you cant even hear the full versions, what a piss off. Oh well keep trying.

d_romanchuk, February 7, 2009; 3:19 PM

Uhhhh, neither Mazzy Star OR Sarah Machlaclain sang Wild Horses in Fear. It was "The Sundays". All u have to do is keyword "Fear Soundtrack" and it says it right there lol.

mysticaldreemz78, March 27, 2009; 6:58 AM

i like the instumental song at the end and cant find it any where thats not cool!

lorihalash, August 27, 2009; 4:28 PM

The song that everyone is looking for the called RED TAPE and its by Agent Provocateur. Also there is two bar seens.

FrankMike129c, January 26, 2010; 9:53 AM

The song that everyone is looking for the called RED TAPE and its by Agent Provocateur. Also there is two bar seens.

FrankMike129c, January 26, 2010; 9:53 AM

That same answer is in The Jackal, Fear, and Underworld.

FrankMike129c, January 26, 2010; 9:54 AM

Sorry I ment the smae song is in The Jackal, Fear, and Underworld you guys got every song listed but that one.

FrankMike129c, January 26, 2010; 9:56 AM

Sorry I ment the smae song is in The Jackal, Fear, and Underworld you guys got every song listed but that one.

FrankMike129c, January 26, 2010; 9:56 AM

They never made a soundtrack. I don't know why but when that movie came out, a girlfriend and I looked everywhere for it and the last I heard they were supposed to but never did....thank God for internet.

joyosborn4, September 6, 2010; 1:45 AM

I have the mp3 for Irie Vibe One Love.....You want it email me at ComeAlongAndTakeARide@hotmail.com

comealongandtakearide, March 12, 2011; 11:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwPztQT_MN0 One Love by Irie Vibe

tceinwellwater, October 8, 2016; 11:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwPztQT_MN0

tceinwellwater, October 8, 2016; 11:16 PM

Contribute an answer