Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

LOOKING FOR EVERYWHICH WAY BUT LOOSE CD

HI, LOOKING FOR EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE CD AND BIG EASY SOUNDTRACK CD THANKS JENNIFER

, May 2, 2005; 4:50 AM

Answers

I've tried for ages to get this but to know avail. I looked on the net and found a chap trying to flog a tape of it aswell as the any which way you can soundtrack. It all sounded a bit dodgy so i didn't go for it in the end. I don't even know if you can get this or any which way you can on CD. I don't even know whats on either soundtrack - anyone know?

royteague, May 10, 2005; 6:11 AM

EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE= Everywhich way but loose: Eddie Rabbitt / I'll wake you up when I get home, behind closed doors:Charlie Rich / Coca Cola Cowboy, Send me down to Tucson:Mel Tillis... any others are filler diddies and noise from Sondra Locke.

ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN= Beers to you:Ray Charles & Clint Eastwood / Any which way you can:Glen Campbell / Whisky Heaven: Fats Domino / Acapulco:Johnny Duncan / Any way you want me:Gene Watson / Your the reason God made Oklahoma:David Frizzell & Shelly West / The Good Guys and the Bad Guys:John Durrill... again, the rest is filler and Sondra Locke Screeching her bird-like frame silly. Hope I could help...P.S. I have the original sound track...on 8 track, of all things and I havn't been able to find new version(s) on CD... I think, with my list you'll have to individually burn them... song by song and create your own, as I did. The only good side to that is leaving out S.Locke... ayyyyggh! -Jeff @ jeffstephatt.net

jeffsteph, May 27, 2007; 8:30 PM

Contribute an answer