Forum - General Questions

Question

The White Countess

Milan was suppose to release a soundtrack of The White Countess in Jan of 2006. It never
happened. Does anyone know why. I tried contacting them but no response.

Thanks,

Dick

rmdeangelis, June 6, 2006; 5:46 PM

Answers

Dick, Did you ever find a recoding of the White Countess? There are two soungs on that dvd that have a definite tango rhythm to them. I need to find that cd, but cannot locate it?
Nordic, in Naples, FLorida -- where tropical storm Alberto is coming.

NordicFL, June 12, 2006; 7:35 AM

I was watching the trailer for The White Countess tonight and my goal of finding this very
rare CD kicked in. I recall a few months ago a CD intended for those voting on Best
Soundtrack for the Academy Awards was listed and sold for over fifty dollars, and this CD had
a white paper track listing, no artwork, as far as I could tell. So I did a search today and did
not find anything. Then I was looking at the completed items someone had sold a Japanese
Import for $41 + shipping. They had listed the company information and disc number. I did a
few different searches and low and behold I found a link from tower.jp. It took some thinking
to figure out how to purchase the CD, but the steps to buy pages had words in English, so
buying from them is possible. It worked out to cost $39 with shipping. So the chance to own
this wonderful soundtrack is finally here. Let me know if you have any questions. Here is the
link.

http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardMain.jsp?
GOODS_NO=998830&GOODS_SORT_CD=101

chiefjere, December 17, 2006; 3:45 AM

Most of the scores in the soundtrack are the work of Australian John
Huie, and and be found in his CD's Shanghai Jazz [2004] and Shanghai
Jazz 2 [2007]

sigoturi, September 24, 2012; 6:53 AM

Contribute an answer