53453Titles 74471 Labels 11693Composers 21011 Movie Posters 49553 Cover images 37690 Track Listings 11614 Links to reviews
SoundtrackCollector has 130295 members collecting 766156 soundtracks
News at SoundtrackCollector
Coming from Ubeda: Quartet Records projects
José María Bénitez, creator and producer of the film music label Quartet Records, has announced, during the VIth International Film Music Conference of Ubeda, the upcoming titles he is finalizing. All these titles will be available during the course of this year.
1. HORROR EXPRESS(John Cacavas) + THE LIVING DEAD OF MANCHESTER MORGUE(Giulano Sorgini): previously unreleased scores
2. IL PECCATO NOCHE DE VERANO(Antonio Pérez Olea): previously unreleased
3. SUMMERTIME KILLER(Luis Bacalov): music from this movie was used by Quentin Tarantino for KILL BILL.
4. LES PIANOS MECANIQUES(Georges Delerue): the master tapes for this soundtrack were reputed to be lost. Fortunately, a copy was found. This release was produced with the approval of Colette Delerue, the composer's widow. Music previously unreleased
5. LA NOTTE(Giorgio Gaslini): complete score
6. AMORE LIBERO (TRUE LOVE) (Fabio Frizzi, conducted by Vince Tempera): original album + alternate takes
7. HARRY AND SON(Henry Mancini): previously unreleased
9. CURSE OF THE PINK PANTHER(Henry Mancini): the master tapes for this score are lost. The music was entirely remixed using the separate sections of the orchestral sessions tapes. The label spent 3 weeks in a studio in Madrid to make the best presentation of the music. The pre-listening in Ubeda sounded good. Henry Mancini aficionados will love this music.
10. YELLOWBEARD(John Morris): same situation as title 9. John Morris fans will be delighted. Music previously unreleased
11. KILLING ME SOFTLY(Patrick Doyle): previously unreleased