Forum - General Questions

Question

Intradas new releases what do you think

Hi to you out there in the soundtrack world what do you think of the 4 new releases from
Intrada iv
ordered all 4 of them I'm extremely excited about navy seals and flesh&blood what do you
think out there please let us know all the best out there gary

gary3110, December 13, 2010; 7:50 PM

Answers

I might order Rosenthal's CLASH OF THE TITANS. Listening to the samples, I felt quite reminded of Horner's (later score of) KRULL (especially the sample 1.14).

Poledouris FLESH AND BLOOD reminds me a bit of previous Sinbad scores from the likes of Hermann and Rózsa, and that's not really my taste.

Urs

handstand, December 13, 2010; 9:07 PM

I ordered NAVY SEALS by Sylvester Levay

arkadiy17, December 13, 2010; 9:07 PM

I only bought two, Clash and Navy Seals. Really like Airwolf by Levay and its good to give new composers on CD a chance. The other two I am not too enamoured with and that is not dergatory. I have Flesh and Blood by Prometheus and it comes out now and again and the other, well I have bought a lot of CDs at the moment and have to leave space for Poltergeist.

Sigh...

TheSaint.786, December 14, 2010; 5:48 AM

If i hadn´t already the elder Varese and Prometheus releases of Flesh and blood i would have purchased the Poledouris. The Rosenthal doesn´t really interest me and the Levay bores me to death. The golden-agers....i confess i have so many good music unopened in my shelves that i cannot afford to add another to that list.

peter-anselm, December 14, 2010; 5:52 PM

I've ordered Navy Seals as I'm a fan of Levay's work. I hope that this means more music will be released from his background.

richard_neal, December 15, 2010; 9:47 AM

Recieved "On The Threshold Of Space" and "Flesh + Blood" today.

F+B on low quantity alert at Intrada.

victoravalentine, December 26, 2010; 12:16 AM

Contribute an answer