Forum - General Questions

Question

PHENOMENON (1996) FULL SCORE BY THOMAS NEWMAN

Does anybody know where the Full Score Promo CD of this beautiful Thomas Newman soundtrack is available - either as a free download or promo CD? I know the now defunct Movie Boulevard had a copy, but I never did anything about it. I have looked on google and found a website called The Loft, where you can download the full score - but the score is book-ended by a robotic voice talking about the Loft website - also because it's a podcast I can listen to it, but I can't upload it onto my iPod Touch or burn it onto CD because it is not recognised as a proper file. Thanks for your help. Best wishes, Danny.

DannyBowes, January 17, 2011; 3:53 PM

Answers

Try this : promo phenomenon soundtrack in Google

RVT.cinebxl, January 18, 2011; 5:49 AM

email me

royteague*@*blueyonder.co.uk

(remove both stars (*) for correct address)

Cheers

royteague, January 30, 2011; 4:30 PM

DB: I've been looking for this score for YEARS and have had NO luck! Could you tell me how to access the podcast? If I could at least listen to this beautiful creation in any way I'd be happier than I am now. Thanks! Kate

katie.kearl, February 3, 2011; 2:39 PM

Dear Katie: I found this by typing promo phenomenon soundtrack in Google and found a website called The Soundtrack Zone. From there, on that page there is a Link to another website called Megaupload, where you can upload a file containing the full score - but you need to download and use WinZip to do this. And if you want to listen to the score through iTunes you need to save each track individually into iTunes or it won't work. I hope this helps.

DannyBowes, February 9, 2011; 2:07 PM

Once downloaded from The Loft, you can use Mp3 cutter online to remove the voice over and cut into individual mp3 tracks.

The old version works best for this soundtrack:

http://old.mp3cut.net/

dfdailey1, August 4, 2012; 9:03 PM

Contribute an answer