Forum - Looking for a soundtrack

Question

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

I'm looking for this soundtrack on CD.

, January 31, 2004; 5:32 AM

Answers

There is a cd out in the USA. It came with the 10th aniversary videotape. Sometimes you can find one at Ebay.com. I bought one there. For some reasons unknown the cd was not for sale only as a cd. It is expensive too, I paid over $150 for it last month. I did ad it to the database but it will take some time before it has been processed. There is so much input these days.

s.tonkens, January 31, 2004; 9:25 AM

Caveat Emptor! A lot of CD-R bootlegs of this soundtrack were floating around on eBay during the holidays.

American_Nightmare, January 31, 2004; 6:23 PM

Hi
I will tell you the story on these... they were distributed to Magic Mtn and Disneyland employees during a promotion for the anniversary on these videos. I got a hold of about 50 of them and all are numbered to 20,000. There are not many originals (like the 50 I have floating around). europeguy88 on ebay and shadbret on ebay have been selling burned copies and are still getting $25-$40 each. I had sold some of my originals about 3 months ago on ebay and was getting a hundred to $150 each. If you are interested in an original release, email me at: esteiner3@earthlink.net and we can make payment arrangements and delivery. Hope this helps in explaining the confusion and true story on the disc. Thank you.

esteiner3, March 3, 2004; 10:31 PM

BARNEY THE UNSATISFIED CHEAT

As stated before, I purchased an entire lot from a person who bought out RedDotNet's inventory of these cd's that they were hired to make. That is why I have so many of them. They are THE REAL THING and are AUTHENTIC. I've NEVER and WILL NEVER sell burned or unauthenticated copies!! EVER!!! Barney, find something better to do with your time please than be a grouch!

esteiner3, November 9, 2004; 11:22 PM

Response to National Lampoon's

(2005 Posts Above)
There is not a CD made - for any vacation movie or John Hughes Vacation movie. The CD versions or CD-R releases like Christmas Vacation are certainly compiled by fans and the l.p. release VACATION was not made officially on CD.

--

Antman2046, March 13, 2017; 5:20 PM

Contribute an answer